Roundnet World - Our Story
Roundnet World is a community based site that has been created because of the LOVE for Roundnet worldwide.
Its no surpise that our sport would be such phenomenal success in nations spanning the globe with large communities of Ballers coming together in the US, Canada, Europe, South America, Central America, Australia and the Middle East.
Roundnet is spreading fast! Day after day a new community it being set up worldwide. At Roundnet World we want to document this incredible growth and give props to the people who are making it happen. Yes, thats you! We want to engage with every single Roundnet Player on the planet. So shoot us a messege and lets talk Roundnet.
Simon from Dublin, Ireland and Joey from Wisconsin created Roundnet World because they desired a greater connection between the US and EU communities.
Simon is the founder of Roundnet Ireland and a member of the EUSRA team. He has had a burning passion for the sport since he saw it being played for the first time when he lived in Colorado in 2015. Since then he has been influential in the development of the sport in Europe and is in the loop with all things happening on this side of the pond.
Joey has been playing Roundnet for 3 years and has competed in 18 tournaments. He qualified for premier in 2017, and has consistently been ranked in the top 15 teams in the United States for the past two years as part of the Joey and Joey roundnet team. Joey first fell in love with Roundnet when he discovered it at Bradford Beach, and has been playing consistently ever since.
Here at RoundnetWorld.com we want to give the worldwide community:
- Tips and insights on how to play the game from International Pros.
- LIVE updates on the development of the sport worldwide - US and EU
- Interviews with community leaders worldwide.
- Roundnet Clothing and Accessories that are made for Ballers by Baller.
- Global top 5 plays of the month and Best Ballers as voted by you.
- And most importantly we want to your community a chance to feature on our website, socials or store so that we can highlight the great work that you are doing and support this great cause.
Thanks for being a part of this global movement and hopefully see you at a tournament soon!
#WeAreRoundnetWorld @roundnetworld - TAG us in your posts to get featured!